10 October 2011

Testing 123

Happy Monday Morning to all!!

 

 

Don’t be surprised to see me updating my blog very early in the Monday morning! Hehe. Actually I was on “Googling” something, then I found a blog that teach how to update blog via email.

So this is my testing edition…

 

By the way, I am typing this entry via my Outlook email. If this working, I’ll share with u how does it works ya!

 

Ready to Send this and let’s check it out!

 

With luv,

Leenze Email

10/10/11 @9:37am

 



The contents of this e-mail are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, use, print, copy, forward or distribute the contents or disclose it to anyone. Instead, please inform us by return e-mail and delete it from your system immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message shall not be deemed or understood to be given nor endorsed by the Sapura Group, unless it is separately confirmed in writing by the relevant duly authorised personnel of the Sapura Group. All liability for computer viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

No comments:

Followers

Copyright to LINDA ROSE
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015